Sunday 15 September 2013

Do What You Love...am loving it


So the summer hols are over and the kids are back at school. For the first time in many many years I will have uninterrupted time to work, doodle, play, read and hopefully pick up some creative grooves.

Despite the hectic nature of school hols I was able to keep an eye on the blogs I follow. The Do What You Love website had a redesign and it was so amazing to see many different strands/ ideas come together as a cohesive unit. Such as the Make Art that Sells, MOYO magazine, and the Art & Business of Surfave Design which now has its own website called Make it in Design.











These are just some of the wonderful things they feature and I almost get a electric buzz when i read about the amazing people they feature- such a inspiration for my creative soul. Another feature that appeals are the Thought For The Week, written out on a blackboard.



I know I keep banging on about the MATS course but all these elements make me SSOOO excited I just want to jump out of my seat. The future seems loaded with opportunities I just can't wait to get stuck in.

I want to add at this point that I feel at last I have given myself PERMISSION to seek out these new experiences, that I am worthy of the path I'm about to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment